BridgeMakerARTS will be accepting art works for our: 2016 Holiday Exhibition Under $100. Start making your work now and be a part of this annual event!
Open to All Bay Area Artists!
• Open to all bay area artists
• Just drop the work off at BridgeMakerARTS on any of the following days: TBA
• Our address:
Richmond, CA. 94804
• Artists are welcome to bring up to three pieces (no larger than 20” x 20”). If your work is three dimensional, please submit up to three pieces, but be certain to work within these parameters.
• If you submit work that requires a pedestal please provide your own support structure.
• Artwork can be any media including, but not limited to painting, sculpture, glass-work, ceramics, drawing, and assemblage.
• Artists must identify their work with a label attached to the front of the art with the following information to be used for wall labels and promotion:
Name, Title of the art piece, Medium, and Retail Price.
• All wall mounted work must be wired and ready to hang, matted and framed, or edges gallery wrapped and finished. No special installation requirements and no ceiling mounted works are eligible.
• You will need to fill out an inventory sheet with the same information as above, and a signed contract when you deliver your work.
• BridgeMakerARTS does not provide art insurance on your work. The Gallery will take every precaution to ensure the safety of your pieces, however, we cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to your work while on the gallery premises.
• BridgeMakerARTS will keep a 30% commission of the retail price on any sale of artwork, but the artist may elect to donate more of the sale in support of the Gallery.
•Art Pick Up on the last day of the show which is Sunday, January 3rd. 11:00am – 3:00pm
Thank you, and we look forward to having you be a part of this Holiday Show!