Under $100 Holiday Exhibition
December 3rd – 18th
Opening Reception December 3, 2016
Join us on Saturday December 3rd, 2016 for a group show of wonderful art from a variety of bay area artists. The work is all priced under $100 so this year you can give the gift of art!Some of the artists include:
Ezra Li Eismont
and more!All artwork is available to take home opening night. Come by and celebrate with us and get into the holiday cheer! Refreshments will be served.
ARTISTS NOTE: We will be accepting art works through November 26
DETAILS:• Open to all bay area artists• Just drop the work off at BridgeMakerARTS on any of the following days:
November 14-21 & November 24-26.
Between 10 am and 5pm accompanied with a contract.
1. You must bring a signed contract with you when you deliver your work. Here is the link to download it here: holidaycontract_template. No work can be accepted without a contract.
2. Our address:BridgeMakerARTS
Richmond, CA. 94804• Artists are welcome to bring up to three pieces (no larger than 20” x 20”). If your work is three dimensional, please submit up to three pieces, but be certain to work within these parameters.• If you submit work that requires a pedestal please provide your own support structure.
3. Artwork can be any media including, but not limited to painting, sculpture, glass-work, ceramics, drawing, and assemblage.
4. Artists must identify their work with a label attached to the front of the art with the following information to be used for wall labels and promotion:
Artist Name, Title of the art piece, and Retail Price.
5. All wall mounted work must be wired and ready to hang, matted and framed, or edges gallery wrapped and finished. No special installation requirements and no ceiling mounted works are eligible.
6. BridgeMakerARTS does not provide art insurance on your work. The Gallery will take every precaution to ensure the safety of your pieces, however, we cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to your work while on the gallery premises.
7. BridgeMakerARTS will keep a 30% commission of the retail price on any sale of artwork, but the artist may elect to donate more of the sale in support of the Gallery.
8. Art Pick Up on the last day of the show which is Sunday, December 18th. 11:00am – 3:00pm
Thank you, and we look forward to having you be a part of this Holiday Show!